Peach + Apple Varieties
Descriptions and ripening.
Please note: ripening dates are subject to the weather. Please do not rely on these dates as anything other than an estimate. Please call the store or check our Facebook for the most up-to-date and day-by-day information.
There may be gaps between pickings of a certain variety, we can not guarantee varieties to be in every day.
** = indicates an orchard favorite
Favorite of the early clingstones. Classic peach taste with lots of zest.
Sweet early season clingstone with a nice deep colored flesh.
Early clingstone of our popular flamin' fury peach. Great zesty taste.
Early Flamin' Fury
Semi-Freestone. First freestone of the season. Beautiful red color when canned.
Semi-freestone. Large size and classic zesty peach flavor.
Mid Flamin' Fury
Freestone. Very large and delicious.
Freestone. Classic old time variety with a nice flavor.
Freestone. Our most popular peach variety. Classic sweet peach taste with great canning qualities.
Freestone. Very sweet and a new favorite for canning and desserts.
Freestone. Massive and sweet yellow peach, nice mild flavor. Large size makes for great canning + baking slices.
Freestone. Most popular of the PF varieties. Large size and slightly more acidic.
Late Flamin' Fury
Freestone. Very unique, does not soften like other peach varieties. Sweet flavor. Firm slices make for great baking and drying qualities.
Freestone. Last of the -haven family for the season. Great canning properties and sweet taste.
Freestone. Large and delicately sweet yellow peach.
Freestone. Very attractive and sweet fruit. Beautiful color when canned.
- Spring Snow (early July) : very sweet early clingstone variety
- Sugar May (early-mid July) : semi-freestone with a delicate sweetness
- White Lady (early-mid August) : extremely sweet freestone
- Sugar Giant (mid August) : large and sweet freestone
- Snow Giant (late August) : final white peach variety, large and sweet freestone
white peaches are extra sweet, with low acidity and a higher sugar content than yellow peaches.
Plums + Plumcots
- Spring Satin (plumcot) early July. very sweet and juicy with yellow meat
- Methley (plum) early July. small and sweet fruit with pleasantly tart flesh
- Santa Rosa (plum) mid-August. Large and sweet yellow fruit with purple skin
- Vanier (plum) mid-August. Pleasantly tart yellow fruit.
Available in pints + quarts
Plumcots = Plum and Apricot cross
** = indicates available for Pick Your Own
mildly sweet summer apple with a creamy flesh. Great for sauce.
Popular sweet and crisp green summer apple. Similar to the Golden Delicious. Good for snacking, drying, sauce, and baking.
Premier Honey Crisp
Early version of our standard Honey Crisp and very similar. Very crisp and slightly sweet. Good for snacking, baking and drying.
Early version of our standard Gala varieties. Very sweet with a firm and creamy texture. Good for snacking, drying, sauce and baking.
Firm and crisp sweet eating apple. Good for baking, snacking, sauce, and drying.